Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 74 005 138 769) hereinafter referred to as “Rinnai”
This website, and any services or applications therein, may rely on systems outside Rinnai’s control. Rinnai does not give any guarantees regarding the usability and reliability of this website and any services or applications.
Rinnai may at any time and without any prior notice to any user:
- shut down, disconnect or suspend this website and or any services or applications, or deny access to any user; and
- update, improve or change the website, any services or applications, and or the content therein.
- Privacy: Any personal information you provide to Rinnai through this website will be dealt with in accordance with Rinnai’s Privacy Statement . You must ensure that the information provided is accurate, complete and current.
- Intellectual Property: This website may contain intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, registered or unregistered, that is owned by Rinnai and or third parties. You may only use any intellectual property contained in this website in a manner that does not infringe the intellectual property rights of the owner. You may download and maintain single copies of material for your personal use only.
- Disclaimers and limitations of warranties/liability: Rinnai makes no guarantees as to the accuracy and or completeness of any information on this website. Any damages suffered by you as a result of your reliance of this information is not Rinnai’s responsibility. By using this website, you assume all responsibility for the risk arising from your use and reliance of this information.
Any information or links belonging to third parties are provided for your convenience and do not represent an endorsement by Rinnai.
The information provided is “as is”. Rinnai disclaims all warranties, express or implied including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any information contained in this website. Rinnai disclaims any and all liability to you arising out of interruption or damage to your computer system or software as a result of accessing this website. Rinnai will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, including lost revenue, profits and or data.
Last updated: 29 April 2021